Due to social distancing requirements from COVID-19, DSI had to postpone our Annual Conference – Promoting Independence for Life. The conference will now be in a virtual format.
When: Tuesdays from 12-1 and Thursdays from 7p-8p during July 2020
Where: Zoom Meeting
Be sure to visit our Virtual Exhibit Hall!
Thank you to our Conference Sponsors:
What to Know About Supported Decision-Making and Other Options
- Melissa Keyes, Executive Director, Indiana Disability Rights
- Watch recording at https://youtu.be/7VQqvBl0Uco
Erskine Green Training Institute
- Fenway Park, Recruitment Specialist, Erskine Green Training Institute
- Watch recording at https://youtu.be/9KLIhKUiLlc
The Importance of High Expectations for Families of Children with Disabilities: What Does the Research Say and What Should We Do?
- Katie Herron, Ph.D., Research Associate with Early Childhood Center, Indiana Institute on Disability and Community
- Watch recording at https://youtu.be/iCrP3SdTYbM
Skill Building Across the Lifespan
- Jade Presnell, MS, LSW, Behavioral Consultant, Insights Consulting
- Watch recording at https://youtu.be/cd2aFq6cBfU
How to Plan for Future Independence
- Phil Clark, Founder and President, ENABLE Special Needs Planning
- Watch recording at https://youtu.be/uBFRIZTs0K4
Trouble with Transitions: When Mood and Anxiety Symptoms Get in the Way
- Cassie Karlsson, MD, Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychiatry, Indiana University School of Medicine
- Watch recording at https://youtu.be/pAKhYjyHC8g
Setting the Stage for the Future
- Heather Dane, Family Engagement Specialist, Bureau of Developmental Disabilities Services
- Watch recording at https://youtu.be/G5bdozQRmbg
Restoring Dignity and Self-Determination by Charting the LifeCourse
- Karly Sciortino-Poulter, The Arc Advocacy Network Director
- Watch recording at https://youtu.be/KnD48Dl3bNQ
For more information, please contact email@example.com.