Volunteer and Change Your Life!
Down Syndrome Indiana wouldn’t be who we are today if it were not for our dedicated volunteers. We rely heavily on our volunteers and always have many volunteer opportunities available. Please fill out the form below to become a volunteer with Down Syndrome Indiana:
Release and waiver of liability
I, the undersigned volunteer, being legally competent, hereby release Down Syndrome Indiana (DSI), and any and all of its agents, officers, directors, and employees from any and all claims or liabilities which might arise out of my participation a s a volunteer with DSI.
As a volunteer, I understand that I may be included in media coverage of Down Syndrome Indiana
- I grant DSI permission to use my name, image, voice, appearance and likeness for stories or advertisements that may be solicited on its behalf. This may include, but is not limited to, print advertising, public service announcements, promotional videos, etc.
- DSI will not be eligible for any compensation related to the production and use of my name and likeness in promotional or advertising materials.
- I understand I will not be eligible for any compensation related to the production and use of my name of likeness in promotional or advertising materials.
- If I do not wish to be photographed or interviewed for news or promotional coverage, I understand it is my responsibility to notify the Volunteer Coordinator, the Director, and/or operators of production equipment of my objection.
- It is my responsibility to remove myself from situations where my wishes might be violated.
- I agree to waive my rights to hold DSI or its associates responsible for any liability, loss or damage that occurs from my participation in any promotional activities.