World Down Syndrome Day Celebration 2021
For World Down Syndrome Day 2021, DSI wants you to help us #ShoutOurWorth!
People with Down syndrome are amazing. They are smart, kind, brave, extraordinary, talented, loved, and so much more!
You can help us #ShoutOurWorth by having your loved one participate in one of our World Down Syndrome Day campaigns!
#ShoutOurWorth Photo Montage
Follow DSI on social media on Sunday, 3/21 to watch and share our #ShoutOurWorth Montage! Be sure to tag us and do your part to #ShoutOurWorth
Individual’s with Down syndrome are talented, loved, and valued! Throughout the day on 3/21/21, we’ll be featuring our local amazing talent! Follow us on social media on Sunday, 3/21 to watch and share our talented individuals with Down syndrome!
Join us in celebrating in one of these alternate ways:
1. Tune in to Down Syndrome Indiana’s #ShoutOurWorth Campaign to learn more about DSI and our families! Then share to spread awareness – https://www.facebook.com/DownSyndromeIndiana/
2. Rock Your Socks for WDSD and share on social media – Rock Your Socks Day
3. Do Random Acts of Kindness to show the world how amazing people with Down Syndrome are! Be sure to include these Random Acts of Kindness Cards (RAK Cards 2021) with your deed!
4. Spread awareness in your school, community, or place of employment by using resource from our Down Syndrome Awareness Toolkit. Visit us at https://dsindiana.org/down-syndrome-awareness-toolkit/ to learn more!
5. “Round Up for Down Syndrome” at Penn Station East Coast Subs! We are excited to announce that we are partnering with Penn Station East Coast Subs for a “Round Up for Down Syndrome” campaign. Anyone that eats in-store, carry out or order online and pick-up at a Penn Station in Indiana will have the opportunity to “round up their bill to support us! (Note that all Penn Station location across the country are participating and supporting their local Down syndrome organization.) This campaign will run from March 1-21. You can tag Penn Station and Down Syndrome Indiana in your post by including @pennstation and @dsindiana @DownSyndromeIndiana