Celebrate with Down Syndrome Indiana at our World Down Syndrome Day Karaoke Night!
- Tuesday, March 21st at 6:00 at the Phoenix Theatre (705 N Illinois Street, Indy).
- Register your loved one with Ds to perform their favorite song at https://forms.office.com/r/dnJSSHt7i6
- This event is free to attend but we ask that you bring a donation of hygiene or cleaning supplies for the Julian Center (see their wish list at https://www.juliancenter.org/wish-list/). On WDSD, we encourage our loved ones with Ds to do Random Acts of Kindness and this will be DSI’s Random Act of Kindness!
- The concession stand and bar will be open during the show!
- If you need any information about the venue and parking, visit https://www.phoenixtheatre.org/plan-your-visit.
Other Ways to get involved!
1. Visit the AES Indiana Building at 1 Monument Circle, Indianapolis to see the window lights BLUE & YELLOW for World Down Syndrome Day!
2. Rock Your Socks for WDSD and share on social media – Rock Your Socks
3. Do Random Acts of Kindness to show the world how amazing people with Down Syndrome are! Be sure to include these Random Acts of Kindness Cards (RAK Cards 2022) with your deed!
4. Spread awareness in your school, community, or place of employment by using resource from our Down Syndrome Awareness Toolkit. Visit us at Down Syndrome Awareness Toolkit – Down Syndrome Indiana (dsindiana.org)to learn more!
5. “Round Up for Down Syndrome” at Penn Station East Coast Subs! We are excited to announce that we are partnering with Penn Station East Coast Subs for a “Round Up for Down Syndrome” campaign. Anyone that eats in-store, carry out or order online and pick-up at a Penn Station in Indiana will have the opportunity to “round up their bill to support us! (Note that all Penn Station location across the country are participating and supporting their local Down syndrome organization.) This campaign will run from March 1-21. You can tag Penn Station and Down Syndrome Indiana in your post by including @pennstation and @dsindiana @DownSyndromeIndiana
6. Share Down Syndrome Indiana’s #ShoutOurWorth Campaign to learn more about DSI and our families!
#ShoutOurWorth Photo Montage
People with Down syndrome are amazing! They are smart, kind, brave, extraordinary, talented, loved, and so much more!
You can help us #ShoutOurWorth by sharing our video today!
Watch our #ShoutOurWorth montage here: