Join us on Monday, March 21st from 6:00 – 8:00pm at the Zionsville Underground Event Center (91 South Main Street, Suite 007, Zionsville) to celebrate World Down Syndrome Day! We are also celebrating the launch of The Lucky Mama Project’s Lucky Sibling Book – This is Life! There will be live music with Luke Kohnen, a magician, balloon artists, desserts, and you can purchase your very own copy of This Is Life!
This is FREE event is open to the public but please let us know that you are coming by registering at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/world-down-syndrome-day-celebration-and-this-is-life-launch-party-tickets-271415169077
2021 #ShoutOurWorth Photo Montage
People with Down syndrome are amazing. They are smart, kind, brave, extraordinary, talented, loved, and so much more!
You can help us #ShoutOurWorth by sharing our video today!
Watch our #ShoutOurWorth montage here:
Join us in celebrating in one of these alternate ways:
1. Tune in to Down Syndrome Indiana’s #ShoutOurWorth Campaign to learn more about DSI and our families! Then share to spread awareness – https://www.facebook.com/DownSyndromeIndiana/
2. Rock Your Socks for WDSD and share on social media – Rock Your Socks
3. Do Random Acts of Kindness to show the world how amazing people with Down Syndrome are! Be sure to include these Random Acts of Kindness Cards (RAK Cards 2022) with your deed!
4. Spread awareness in your school, community, or place of employment by using resource from our Down Syndrome Awareness Toolkit. Visit us at Down Syndrome Awareness Toolkit – Down Syndrome Indiana (dsindiana.org)to learn more!
5. “Round Up for Down Syndrome” at Penn Station East Coast Subs! We are excited to announce that we are partnering with Penn Station East Coast Subs for a “Round Up for Down Syndrome” campaign. Anyone that eats in-store, carry out or order online and pick-up at a Penn Station in Indiana will have the opportunity to “round up their bill to support us! (Note that all Penn Station location across the country are participating and supporting their local Down syndrome organization.) This campaign will run from March 1-21. You can tag Penn Station and Down Syndrome Indiana in your post by including @pennstation and @dsindiana @DownSyndromeIndiana