I already know you care about people with Down syndrome, and I want you to be proud of the investment you have made in this organization. Please find some of our favorite stories from the year and upcoming highlights for 2020:
- D.A.D.S. National is back under the DSI umbrella and was featured on The Today Show!
- DSI collaborated with Heather Gregg to launch the wildly successful, Lucky Mama Project;
- DSI Terre Haute hosts its first iCan Bike program thanks to proceeds from the Buddy Walk® Terre Haute;
- World Down Syndrome Day of Giving had a social media reach of 75,000;
- A new DSI Teens community group was added thanks to Lisa Smith;
- You can now find key legislation on the DSI website or at: https://www.billtrack50.com/Public/Stakeholder/lmRjq-PaGUOrpZlmWJKHmg .
- Thanks to a generous grant from the Global Down Syndrome Foundation, DSI launched DSI Public Policy 101 Workshops.
If you would like to make a year-end donation, you may do so by clicking here.
Thank you again for your support of Down Syndrome Indiana,
Lisa Wells, Executive Director
Down Syndrome Indiana